Once the firetrucks and other disaster vehicles leave, you are left wondering what to do next. It can be an overwhelming experience to see all the damage. Where to start? You have so much on your mind. Family members, pets, emergency funds, clothing for the short term, toiletries for the short term, and more. There is so much to do. Call us and we will make your life easier. You can scratch worrying about the damage off your to do list. From the time the disaster vehicles leave, until the time you return home, we help protect and restore your home.
The first thing to do is to Pro-Craft General Contractors! We immediately come out, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and begin the process of protecting your premises from further damage and looting. The Post Office says, “Neither rain, nor snow, nor dark of night will keep us from our appointed rounds.” For us, we come out no matter what the conditions and begin working on boarding up your home and placing tarps where necessary. This leaves you free to worry about other things, such as a place to stay and other temporary measures until your home, and life can be restored. You take care of protecting your family. We will take care of protecting your home.
- Boarding/Tarping of building:
- Immediate protection from further damage.
- Insurance Consultation:
- We assist in assessment and mitigation with your insurance company to ensure you receive all that you are entitled per your policy.
- Pack out:
- Pack up salvageable belongings and remove from building.
- Provide cleanup of any salvageable belongings.
- Storage of your belongings until your home is ready for their return.
- Pack back:
- Return your belongings to your home.